National family mediation service in East Anglia
We have family mediation offices in the following Counties - Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Essex
Offices in –
Norwich – Fakenham- Aylsham- Cromer -Diss – Swaffham – Sheringham – Kings Lynn – Holt -Great Yarmouth – North Walsham -Wroxham – Thetford – Acle – Stalham – Dereham – Lavenham – Aldeburgh – Framlingham – Southwold – Ipswich – Bury St Edmunds – Long Melford – Beccles – Woodbridge – Sudbury – Halesworth – Bungay – Lowestoft – Huntingdon – Easton Socon – Grantchester – Kimbolton – Buckden – Chelmsford – Colchester – Harlow – Saffron Walden – Billericay – Harwick – Braintree – Basildon – Epping – Witham – Frinton-on-Sea – Coggeshall – Wickford – Walton-on-the-Naze – Maldon – Clacton-on-Sea – Burnham-on-Crouch – Southend-on-Sea –
Reasons to use the National family mediation service
Patience and Sensitivity
Self-control and objectivity
Mediation is completely voluntary and free from biases
Alertness and common sense
Highly trained professionals help you take a strong decision for your life
Type of people that NFMS benefits
- Family mediation service helps young couples
- Most of the times, young couples tend to separate due to some ongoing problems in their lives. Some couples have children and some have not. Mediation service can be helpful for both types of people.
- Mediation for grandparents
- When grandparents take decision to separate, it involves a lot of chaos in a family. Mediation proves to be highly success during such occasions. Mediators handle these cases to satisfactorily resolve all the issues.
- Mediation works the best for children
- Children are the worst suffers during separation of their parents. This is where the mediation services come handy.
- You can search by location in East Anglia for seeking assistance of NFMS.
The family mediator must be as friendly as possible. As you are talking to the mediator, you should feel comfortable to share whatever you have in your heart. They should not be too serious when they are handling your case. You should feel like you are talking to a friend when you talk to the mediator.
Empathy and Sympathy
Divorce and split-up can happen to anyone or any marriage. For that, the mediator should speak to you like they understand the situation. If you find one that shares how they had a similar case and how they handled it, it is even better. The mediator should have compassion when handling your case, which will help you to open up, and think through.
Good Appearance and Conduct
How does the mediator dress? How does he/she speak? These are also things to consider as you are hiring your mediator. The mediator should look professional with their outfit, and they should also have a good demeanor. This will not just prove that you are dealing with a professional, but it also adds more credibility to the image of the mediator.
Before you hire the family mediator, always check the company that they represent. Ideally, hire a mediator that represents a stable organization. Individual-working mediators might be good for the job, but they may not have a body that scrutinizes them to ensure that the client is served professionally. For that, choose a family mediation service company that has been in the industry for long enough.