By following these rules you will be able to take full control of your debts when separating.
· Do not assume the problem because if you do, things will just get worse.
· You should never borrow more money to pay off your debts without seeking advice first. Such borrowing may put you into more difficult financial problems.
· Make sure that you are claiming all your benefits. For instance, in case you are sick, you need to check if your payments are covered by insurance.
· Get in touch with your lenders and explain your situation. Negotiate with them and come up with a written agreement.
· Take care of your priority debts first. Such debts include those that can make you lose your property or have your electricity or bills cut off.
· File copies of any documents or letters you send or receive.
Any questions regarding your finances after separation please call us today on 03300101367