National Family Mediation Service Reigate
Divorce and family separation can lead to unprecedented stress levels and even psychological anomalies to the affected parties. The situation intensifies especially when children are involved and custody issues have to be spelt out in the divorce or separation papers.
National Family Mediation Service is a reputable mediation services provider that specializes in assisting despairing parties to solve family disputes without the mandarins and complexities associated with court rooms. In essence it offers warring family partners an alternative dispute resolution channel that allows both parties to take charge of the negotiations and come up with a settlement that best suits them. Additionally, it is important to note that the mediation process has legal basis since the Ministry of Justice approved it as a viable alternative dispute resolution method.
To increase its market presence and serve its customers better National Family Mediation Service has opened a branch in Reigate. The new office is well staffed with highly professional mediators’ capable of brokering the negotiation process without favor or bias towards any party. The sessions are tailor made to suit the needs of the clients and flexible enough to accommodate their schedules. In addition, the mediation can be carried out at any convenient location in Reigate, any day during the week. With the use of video or Skype conferencing, we are able to commit to clients in a wider range of locations.
The firm has a satisfactory customer appraisal track record having successfully mediated various family disputes to the satisfactory of all the parties. Some of the key areas that we have gathered experience include but not limited to:
- Marital disputes resulting from same sex partnerships.
- Providing amicable dispute resolution mechanisms when dealing with children custody.
- Offer a progressive and fruitful out of court divorce/separation settlement. Reigate family mediation service
- Solve disputes resulting from divorce such as alimony and joint financial ventures.
- Provide an avenue to solve other family disputes in a professional manner.
From our experience divorce or separation involving children tend to be very emotional and sensitive as the children’s interest are paramount. In order to ensure that the voice of the children is represented in the mediation process, they are provided with a safe forum to express their views and preferences in regards to the matters under scrutiny. This also has the intrinsic benefit of assisting the children to cope with the traumatic experience and come to terms with reality.
Keeping with our culture, the National Family Mediation Service office in Reigate provides a holistic and pragmatic family dispute resolution alternative that is all inclusive.
How we can assist you in Reigate –
- Deal with marital, common law and same sex partnership disputes
- Resolve disputes involving arrangements with children following a marriage or partnership breakdown
- Reach an agreement to resolve difficult situations without the need for court orders
- Solve differences during and after divorce/separation involving property and joint financial matters
- Reach a positive conclusion to disagreements in other family disputes
Mediation assessment meeting Reigate (MIAMS)
It used to be the case that mediation was seen as an optional extra in a divorce case. However, that is not true any longer. You will now have to attend special meetings under a new provision of the Children and Families Act, 2014, which came into force much earlier this year.
The implications of this law are now being felt in the courts, and most importantly by mediation services, which have seen an increase in demand. The changes to this law now make it absolutely a certainty that you will have to attend MIAMS (Mediation and Assessment Meetings) preceding the progression of a divorce to the law courts (that is, if you have no special mitigating circumstances).
This change is now in full effect, and you should seek advice before going ahead with any legal arrangements.